Monday, September 18, 2006


Somehow, this reminds me of school.

Meanwhile, on the reading list, I've just finished "Fraud", by Anita Brookner. I'm going to go pick up a bunch more of her books. You should, too.

As for the "Morons in Motion" portion of our program, consider this. Nothing like kidnapping an innocent man, arranging for him to be, as the saying goes, brutally tortured by Syrian thugs for a year or so, and then saying, "Golly. Oops. Our mistake." Which, of course, none of the people responsible has actually said. In fact, in the States, the people responsible are busy running for re-election. "Vote for me! I'm strong on torture!" I can't wait to see how that turns out. How 'bout you? As for the folks up here - CSIS, the RCMP - well, I think those Mountie hats might be squeezing their brains a little too tightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home