Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Mother of god, it's cold! Right now, it's -2C (you Yankee types'll just have to figure out the conversion for yourselves) and, by the weekend, the high is predicted to be -6C. That's too damn cold! I grew up in Ontario, where a minus sign in front of the temperature in December is normal. I moved to B.C. because it wasn't, damn it! In fact, the expected temperature in my home town, Hamilton, this Saturday (a mere 2 days before I return, once again, for the ritual we all know as "Christmas") is -7C. This is so very, very wrong!

And, you should check out the new link, "More Original Refrigerator Art", over on the right, there. I have no real idea who Tyler Monson is, but I sure like his photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy De-Lin said...

Wow, that is really cold, you poor thing... wait, Celsius? Suck it up, pal. In New York it's REALLY cold. :P

Stay warm! Miss you!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home